18 October 2017

TAKE TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY SIX d

Wings on Wednesday - 
YAM's take on the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright hilarious in photographing birds.



Last week I introduced you to "Scruff". It is a dunnock which is a resident of a neighbour's garden. Can you see the lumps on its legs and feet? The protruding eyes? Not to mention the state of the feathers? This poor wee thing has Avian Pox. It requires that bird-feeder hygiene be top notch in order to minimise the spread of the infection.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word and I thought I was having a bad hair day.
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I like the scruffy look, it is a cutie. Great shot. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love our feathered friend ~ so sweet ~ Happy Wednesday ^_^

    A ShutterBug Explores ~ aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is appreciated. Keep yourselves tidy please.